We can help you!
We provide one-on-one, hands-on care, to help you recover faster.
We begin with an initial evaluation where our physical therapist discusses your concerns with you and conducts a through assessment to collect data related to your condition such as range of motion and strength measurements, palpation of the painful area and joint alignment check. Your physical therapist will work with you to tailor a treatment program based on your assessment. We believe in educating our patients throughout their course of treatment to ensure a clear understanding of the diagnosis and related anatomy as we believe this knowledge is important to help motivate you to follow through with your home exercise program and self care. Consistent physical therapy treatment and home exercise will give the fastest results.
We can help you with
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sports injuries
- MDT (Mechanical Diagnostic Treatment – spinal disc injuries)
- Pelvic Health for Women and Men (see blog)
- Body Rolling (see blog)
- Dry Needling
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Mindfulness training
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Gait analysis/custom foot orthotics
- Nutritional support
- Spinal mobilization/manipulation
- Soft tissue treatments
- Myofascial release techniques
- Negative Pressure Therapy (Cupping)
- Scar mobilization
- IASTYM (Augmented soft tissue mobilization, ie “torture with tools!”)
Your physical therapy treatment may include manual techniques, movement-based therapies or a combination of different methods including: