We can help you!
Are you unsure if you need physical therapy care?
We provide one-on-one, hands-on care, to help you recover faster.
We begin with an initial evaluation where our physical therapist gathers information from you about your current needs and conducts a functional assessment to collect data around your range and motion. Your physical therapist will work with you to create a program based on your needs. We believe in educating our patients throughout their entire treatment to ensure a clear understanding of the diagnosis to make doing exercises at home easier. At the end of every visit, we want you to walk out feeling better.
We can help you with
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sports injuries
- MDT (Mechanical Diagnostic Treatment – spinal disc injuries)
- Pelvic Health for Women and Men (see blog)
- Body Rolling (see blog)
- Dry Needling
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Mindfulness training
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Gait analysis/custom foot orthotics
- Nutritional support
- Spinal mobilization/manipulation
- Soft tissue treatments
- Myofascial release techniques
- Negative Pressure Therapy (Cupping)
- Scar mobilization
- IASTYM (Augmented soft tissue mobilization, ie “torture with tools!”)
Your physical therapy treatment may include manual techniques, movement-based therapies or a combination of different methods including: