Prior to using the machine we have an evaluation session, which can be followed with treatment. The evaluation typically lasts 30 minutes and treatment of one area takes 20-30 minutes.
Five is the average amount of sessions for extended pain relief, although clients have experienced extended pain relief with one or two sessions.
Treatment pain levels are mild – you will feel a toothache-like or “zappy” sensation. We adjust the intensity of the treatment to your comfort level.
This treatment is not covered by insurance.
MyACT treats pain resulting from
- Myofascial dysfunction
- Trigger Points
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Soft Tissue Strains
PiezoWave™ and MyACT therapy benefits.
- By working with the patient, the PiezoWave™ locates the problem areas.
- It is diagnostic as well as a pain treatment.
- Patients often experience a significant reduction in pain in one session.
- The pain relief is lasting.
- Non-invasive pain treatment.
- Reduces the need for Drugs or Surgery to address pain.
- We can treat myofascial pain in most of the body.
- The MyAct modality targets tissue at varying depths to compress and manipulate tissue.
We are happy to do a free assessment to help you determine if physical therapy is right for you. Learn more about how we can help – please click above on Free Consultation.
We can help you with
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sports injuries
- MDT (Mechanical Diagnostic Treatment – spinal disc injuries)
- Pelvic Health for Women and Men (see blog)
- Body Rolling (see blog)
- Dry Needling
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Mindfulness training
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Gait analysis/custom foot orthotics
- Nutritional support
- Spinal mobilization/manipulation
- Soft tissue treatments
- Myofascial release techniques
- Negative Pressure Therapy (Cupping)
- Scar mobilization
- IASTYM (Augmented soft tissue mobilization, ie “torture with tools!”)